[Media] IVOA facebook info request

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 18 18:43:50 CET 2018

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the quick input. In hindsight, I was a bit hasty on this.
Apologies on that.

Having a “catch-all” for information will, in my view, diminish the impact
> of our social media efforts.
>
> I agree with this -- we don't want to add too much technical/insider
material to the pages.  I feel if the job were strictly VO-related, it'd be
fine to post it on facebook or twitter. At least it shows there are jobs
for VO-work or ones that request knowledge of VO.  If Marco's job posting
is directly VO-related, perhaps we could post something more for the
general public on facebook/twitter before hand?  Does that help?

Or, we can just state the policy, "No job postings on the social media
platforms" if that makes the most sense.

Thanks,
Jamie