New VOTable 1.4 WD (2019-03-18)

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:16:09 CET 2019

Hi All,

There is new working draft for VOTable 1.4 available for review at:
http://www.ivoa.net/documents/VOTable/20190318/

There is a chance this is the last WD we will have for 1.4, so please review it soon so that corrections can be incorporated well before the Interop meeting.  I will collect suggestions on the wiki, which also tracks the changes made so far and proposals for the next VOTable version (likely 1.5):  https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOTable14WorkingDraftNotes

From the wiki page above, here is the summary of changes for this working draft:

- Miscellaneous cleanup edits. (see http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/apps/2019-March/001378.html )

- Remove unused namespace declarations from examples. (see http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/apps/2019-March/001378.html )

- Make footnotes visible in HTML (already correct in PDF)  (see http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/apps/2019-March/001376.html )