Volunteers for VOEvent registration?

Dave Morris dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 17:13:50 CEST 2020

Hi all,

You can see the changes that Markus is proposing we adopt here:
https://github.com/ivoa-std/VOEvent/compare/master...msdemlei:registry-matters

This link shows a diff between the current standard document and the
specific changes needed to add service registration.

Hope this helps,
-- Dave

--------
Dave Morris