Volunteers for VOEvent registration?

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 7 16:41:31 CEST 2020

Dear TDIG,

Since the last interop, my draft for how we could register VOEvent
streams (https://github.com/msdemlei/VOEvent, the registry-matters
branch) has been rotting for the simple reason that I couldn't find
anyone running a VOEvent stream volunteering for having their service
be the prototype and example for registration.

So... If you're operating an active VOEvent service, would you please
(off-list) contact me?  It's not much work (essentially, I'll need
your metadata; if you're indifferent about your ivoid, that's
actually all there is to it for you), but there's endless fame in
store: Your project will be remembered as long as people read the
VOEvent spec!

      -- Markus