Is VOEvent v2.0 ready for prime time?

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Mar 22 09:46:18 PDT 2011

I think we are close, but not REAL close, so

	Please respond:  Ready for RFC?    Yes ( )     No (X)

On the other hand, it could be that every keeps saying "Oh no - not
Rick again!" whenever I sent something out, and - in fact - you are
all quite pleased with the RFC proposal.....

Rick