Call for theory talks at Victoria interop

Gerard Lemson glemson1 at jhu.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:21:06 CEST 2018

HI All

> Hi Carlos,
>
> one current task for theory is to provide a clear place for its vocabulary. This
> is mandatory to be able to provide a revision for SimDM, to which I have
> committed myself.

Would it be useful to have a short discussion on porting SimDM to VO-DML?
I already took a first stab at that some time ago and would be happy to discuss that.
Would be particularly useful (i.e. required) also IF you want annotations of tabular theory data with the model.
Btw, semantic vocabularies are explicitly supported in VO-DML, almost same as we did already for SImDM.
(After all, VO-DML is a very direct descendant form the VO-URP work we did for SImDM).

Cheers

Gerard