Call for theory talks at Victoria interop

Marco Molinaro marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Apr 17 08:27:23 CEST 2018

Hi Hervé, Carlos, all,
unfortunately there was no TCG face-to-face in Santiago, so the vocabulary
topic was stuck.
I make myself a reminder and ask Mireille, so to have this discussed in the
TCG in Victoria.

Mireille has prepared already material to start the discussion from, see

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VocabularyTestPage

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
     Marco

PS - personal opinion: it would be nice to hear your theory ideas
regardless the solution to this issue.