IVOA/tvo stuff

glemson gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Sun Sep 30 02:39:07 PDT 2007

Hi Peter

Your email address of me was correct but I have been in intermittent email
contact only, and had no time to reply yet.
I only saw Ugo on Friday, when I was only shortly able to talk with him.
The conclusions of the TIG session will be posted on the wiki site and email
list next week.
The main cocnlusions regarding services is that download and custom are to
have first emphasis, as we want to have demonstratable services up asap and
not have to wait for definition and implementation of standard services.
The point about usability of level 3 services is very valid i think and we
may want to stimulate implementors to have such services ready as well.

Thanks

Gerard

PS
One other conclusion from the session was that we should start promoting the
use of the theory mailing list for our discussions.