interop

Gerard gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Sep 19 10:34:07 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues
There is 1 session of the theory group at next week's interop in Cambridge.
There will be two presentations, each about 15 minutes, one (by Igor
Chilingarian) on a prototype SNAP implementation, including mapping of data
model, the other (by Franck LePetit)on semantic vocabularies required in the
model.
For the rest we will have discussions of the simulation data model and the
further progress of the SNAP protocol itself. The former will focus on
characterization and how to create instances. For the purpose of the latter
I will add XML schemas to the simulation page (better, update the ones that
have been attached there already). After discussion, this will allow us to
start creating and interchanging instances and so find out more problems
with the model. The discussion on SNAP will focus on how we are going to
proceed there as the work has been silent for a while.

The agenda should soon be on the theory meeting wiki page.

Best regards

Gerard