Document location

Robert Hanisch rjhanisch at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 23 08:30:55 PST 2004

Am cc'ing ivoadoc at ivoa.net (Marco) just in case he is not on the stdproc
list.

I agree - we should probably show the documents only in their current
category.  Also, can we create a view in which all documents in all classes
appear together?  As it is now, you have to click on each category to find
out what's there (at ivoa.net/Documents/).

The mix up on naming conventions is probably my fault, as I was confused by
that stuff from the start.  Do we think this warrants recycling the
standards document back through the process?  I would say not.  But it will
make it necessary to do some cosmetic repair on a couple of the documents
already there.

Bob