=?utf-8?q?Re:_VOUnits:_=5Fanother=5F_version, _based_on_implementation_feedback?=

GENOVA Francoise (OBS) francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Nov 5 21:31:28 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I agree completely with Pat. We have established procedures for acceptance of standards and at this stage it is too late to bring comments except if there is something so critical that we have to go one or two steps backwards in the procedure and delay acceptance again and again. I did not have the impression that this was the case with these comments.

We have an French an expression wich says something like "perfection is not of this world". The accepted procedure leaves AMPLE time for comments and Units did not follow an especially fast track.

Cheers

Francoise