UCD question: how to specify reference to a flat field image?

Juan de Dios Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Tue Oct 28 10:54:23 PDT 2008

El 28/10/2008, a las 8:38, Frederic V. Hessman escribió:

> Don't forget
>
> 	ivoat:flatField + ivoat:image
>
> (have to choose format: RDF/XML,N3,Turtle,....), assuming that
> "file" was really supposed to mean "image".
>
> Rick

In fact, we are starting to use this for the IRAM 30m archive. There
are places where we are storing information for which the UCDs don't
exist, or are too general to be useful, and links to specific IVOAT
and IAU93 vocabularies.

I have a few UCDs to recommend for our usage, but also a few new
entities for the IVOAT. Is there a procedure to suggest IVOAT entries?

--
Juan de Dios Santander Vela
Diplomado en CC. Físicas, Ingeniero en Electrónica

Woody Allen: ¡Ojalá Dios me diera una clara señal! Como hacer un gran
depósito a mi nombre en un banco suizo...