UCD question: how to specify reference to a flat field image?

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Oct 28 05:38:45 PDT 2008

Don't forget

	ivoat:flatField + ivoat:image

(have to choose format: RDF/XML,N3,Turtle,....), assuming that "file"
was really supposed to mean "image".

Rick