UCD question: how to specify reference to a flat field image?

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Oct 28 11:08:40 PDT 2008

Email for now and - if there are enough volunteers - formalized
entries later.  Now that I'm back from installing MONET/South, I hope
to turn to IVOAT again (coming soon to a browser near you).

Rick