Astronomical vocabulary explorer

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Sat May 3 08:28:51 PDT 2008

	Dear Alasdair and others of the Semantics WG,

	We are building a vocabulary that will be used in the Simulation
Datamodel.  Semantics is required for several "keywords":
	- Physical processes
	- Algorithms
	- Simulated Object
	- ...

	An idea was, on one hand to use A&A keywords for Physical Processes
(eventually to complete it ) and, on the other hand, to use The
Ontology of Astronomical Objects (for Simulated Object). We would also
have to do our own vocabulary for Algorithms.

	Up to now we have several lists of keywords.

	May you tell me what is the best way to implement this ? Should we
do .RDF files ? And if yes, is there any tool to do it easily, I mean
to facilitate the entries and the relationships between words ?

	Best regards
	Franck

Franck Le Petit
LUTH - Observatoire de Paris