Astronomical vocabulary explorer

Alasdair J G Gray agray at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri May 2 05:50:19 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a further note about the web service. There appears to be some
problems when using the Safari browser :-(

I'm looking into the problem, in the meantime, please keep playing with
it and letting me know what you think.

So far, the feedback has been very positive.

Alasdair

--
Dr Alasdair J G Gray
http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~agray/