Vocabulary mappings

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:17:59 PDT 2008

I suggest that the language be very clear that while mappings may be
present, they are not mandated.  In general, the language regarding
the various vocabularies and derived data products should be flexible
- unless there are specific points that we want to emphasize.

Relaxing the language then decouples the decision about which mappings
and which vocabularies, both from the document and from each other.

Rob