Vocabularies WD draft

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 06:43:07 PST 2008

Folks,

On 2008 Jan 18, at 14:21, Alasdair J G Gray wrote:

> I've just tried to access the document and rather than rendering
> the xhtml I got the code. (I'm able to view other xhtml documents
> in my browser.) Is there something wrong with the way the document
> is being hosted?

Yup.  The ivoa.net site is serving it as text/plain; I've mailed the
document coordinator to suggest it should be application/xhtml+xml
instead.

> PS This might explain why we have had little response so far ;-)

Or everyone agrees with it without question.  So can we promote it to
full Rec now?

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  :  University of Leicester