Ont:+Vocab:

Ed Shaya eshaya at umd.edu
Mon Feb 11 08:51:27 PST 2008

Why not add another element "pluralLabel" or just "plural"?
Alternatively, one can add an attribute as in
<skos:altLabel number="plural" >Supernovae</skos:altLabel >.
More information at virtually no cost. There is nothing sacrosanct about
the SKOS attributes.

Did anyone notice the new WD at the W3C "SKOS Reference" placed on Jan
25, 2008?

http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/

It describes the OWL Ontology of SKOS.  At the end there is a section on
extending SKOS, but it just has TODO for now.

Ed