W3C document: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 07:05:56 PST 2008

Rob,

On 2008 Feb 1, at 14:03, Rob Seaman wrote:

> A bit dense - the authors seem to think that documentation is
> equivalent to a core dump -

True, though in their defence they do say `For brevity, the rationale
behind each of the recipes is not described in this document', and
they give a pointer to the relevant discussions, some of which we've
used ourselves.

> and wacky for presentation details, with every token highlighted in
> some distinct way - but contains a lot of good information.

It does have that `Five go mad with CSS' look to it.

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  :  University of Leicester