W3C document: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Fri Feb 1 12:01:18 PST 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008, Rob Seaman wrote:
> A bit dense - the authors seem to think that documentation is
> equivalent to a core dump - and wacky for presentation details, with
>   every token highlighted in some distinct way - but contains a lot
> of good information.

Well, it is a working draft, published to solicit comments. Hint,
hint! :-)

Myself, I subscribe do the "publish and be damned" strategy for working
drafts, especially the first public working draft. There is no point in
doing elaborate internal group working drafts when you know that once
it is published, people will throw comments at you that pull you in all
directions. All working drafts should be read with this in mind,
constructive damnation is usually most welcome! :-)

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer
kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Homepage: http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/     OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC