W3C document: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Fri Feb 1 06:03:12 PST 2008

A bit dense - the authors seem to think that documentation is
equivalent to a core dump - and wacky for presentation details, with
every token highlighted in some distinct way - but contains a lot of
good information.  They make the distinction between machine-
processable and human-readable formats - a shame they didn't choose
the latter themselves :-)

Rob