W3C document: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 02:51:42 PST 2008

Folks,

This is probably partly relevant to the [versioning-3] discussion.
We've referred to earlier versions of this in other local threads (for
example Rick's message about hash and slash namespaces), and to the
CoolURIs paper.

It points to a 'configuration validator' for serving vocabularies.

All the best,

http://nxg.me.uk/norman/#norman

Begin forwarded message:

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  :  University of Leicester