IVOAT

Frederic V. Hessman hessman at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Nov 28 08:55:22 PST 2007

The newest version of the IVOAT is now singular and it looks much nicer.

Haven't cleaned up all the minor problems found by the SKOS validator
(mostly from IAU93!) but I'm working on it as I find the time (ha!).

And, of course, I'm purposefully leaving in the Ae star/Be star/
Herbig AeBe star  BT/NT cunundrum which no one has yet answered.

My version of the UCD1 docs also now includes a few linked references
to IVOAT tokens (included in the dictionary after the "prefLabel
(token)" banner), which makes for interesting comparisons of the two
vocabularies.

Enjoy!

Rick

http://www.astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de/~hessman/rdf/IVOAT/index.html