BT/NT confusion in IVOAT

Alasdair Gray agray at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 01:40:17 PST 2007

Hi All,

Following Doug's email, I thought I would try the vocabularies developed
in the explicator project through the validation service. ( I have been
trying to do this for months but the validation service has been down.)
The results are very positive:

*Vocabulary
* 	*Source File
* 	*Result page
*
A&A Keywords
	http://explicator.dcs.gla.ac.uk/Vocabularies/AAkeys-v1.0.rdf
	http://tinyurl.com/29vs5q
AOIM Vocabulary
	http://explicator.dcs.gla.ac.uk/Vocabularies/AOIM-v1.0.rdf
	http://tinyurl.com/yvyscs
UCD
	http://explicator.dcs.gla.ac.uk/Vocabularies/UCD1-v1.0.rdf
	http://tinyurl.com/23gg3t

All three vocabularies passed all of the tests except for the A&A
Keywords and AOIM vocabulary failing

        Test D.2. (Possible Missing Top Concept Assertion for Scheme)

However, the failure of this test is down to the validation service not
correctly handling collections. It does not have the rule for making
members of a collection inherit the relationships of the collection. I
have run versions of the vocabulary with the additionally inferred
relationships through and

    * A&A Keywords is correct except for 2 individuals which are part of
      an ordered collection that I added for testing (I'll look into
      what is happening there, I don't think I added the rules for the
      ordered collection), http://tinyurl.com/ynly7g
    * AOIM is correct, http://tinyurl.com/2hh7qx

Alasdair