Semantics IG charter

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 08:50:29 PDT 2005

Hi Roy,

I think you've highlighted the exact reason why we need an Interest Group
separate from the UCD, DM and Registry Work Groups.

Also, DM think it belongs to them. So, do we fold the UCD group and put it
into the DM group? And since the Registry will *realise* data models,
whether based on ontologies or not, we should move them all under that!
Where do you stop?

Let's keep the IGs for discussion and conceptual work and the WGs for
implementation.

Cheers,
Tony.