Call for contributions to the Registry session at the Nov. 2024 Interop Meeting in Malta

Renaud Savalle renaud.savalle at obspm.fr
Tue Oct 8 11:59:14 CEST 2024

Hi Christophe, Henrik,

We'll be glad to include your talk about “Registry statistics per
country” in the Registry session in Malta.

Could you please provide us with a short summary (1-2 sentences) for the
session program page, and also tell us how much time you would need for
your slot (presentation + questions) ?

Thanks,

Renaud.