Call for contributions to the Registry session at the Nov. 2024 Interop Meeting in Malta

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Mon Oct 7 16:47:51 CEST 2024

Hi Renaud and Tess

As mentioned in previous occasions, I got the following action from the IVOA Exec "TM120.2: CA to investigate if registry statistics per country could be reported for planning Spring 2025 Interop at UMD in College Park, Maryland (USA)."

At the Euro-VO Registry, we've done some work in this context that we would like to show at the Registry session, so it would be good to have a slot for Henrik and me about "Registry statistics per country".

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

PS: This e-mail might reach you during non-working hours. This is a matter of my personal work-life balance and travel schedule only.
I do not expect to receive a reply outside of your usual working hours.

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int<mailto:Christophe.Arviset at esa.int>

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid - Spain