looking for registry impl

HE Boliang hebl at hebl.org
Tue Sep 25 07:43:22 CEST 2018

Dear Patrick Dowler,

    We have implemented a publishing  registry service (
https://registry.china-vo.org/). But current version is only beta one.

    This  registry service is:

     - main code developed by golang (https://golang.org/).
     - frontend for browsing using VueJS.
     - backend RDBMS PostgreSQL.
     - have OAI publishing & VO Registry

    Next few months, we will implement functions below:

      - supporting VO Registry record  input and output.
      - harvesting other VO Registry records.
      - better UI & statistic
      - other

    Our system will be open source soon and welcome to contribute.

Thanks,
Boliang

Patrick Dowler <pdowler.cadc at gmail.com> 于2018年9月19日周三 上午5:56写道:

> Hi all,
>
> We have been running an old Astrogrid publishing registry software stack
> and that recently imploded badly. Our publishing registry is offline until
> we can recover the content and get it up and running.  Rather than putting
> a bunch of effort into getting that s/w up and running again, I am
> interested in using something that is current and maintained, with the
> following properties:
>
> +must have OAI publishing
> + must runs on linux, prefer Java if we have to adapt code
> + prefer RDBMS backend, prefer PostgreSQL but could port
>
> I'd like to be able to run RegTAP and can setup the TAP part if the db
> implementation was RegTAP compliant.... so maybe just need OAI publishing
> on top of RegTAP?
>
> Also: looking for open source and willing to contribute.
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Patrick Dowler
> Canadian Astronomy Data Centre