looking for registry impl

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:56:35 CEST 2018

Hi all,

We have been running an old Astrogrid publishing registry software stack
and that recently imploded badly. Our publishing registry is offline until
we can recover the content and get it up and running.  Rather than putting
a bunch of effort into getting that s/w up and running again, I am
interested in using something that is current and maintained, with the
following properties:

+must have OAI publishing
+ must runs on linux, prefer Java if we have to adapt code
+ prefer RDBMS backend, prefer PostgreSQL but could port

I'd like to be able to run RegTAP and can setup the TAP part if the db
implementation was RegTAP compliant.... so maybe just need OAI publishing
on top of RegTAP?

Also: looking for open source and willing to contribute.

thanks,

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre