New Registry/directory services at VAO/STScI

olga at ipac.caltech.edu olga at ipac.caltech.edu
Thu May 15 12:03:39 PDT 2014

Hi Theresa,

Looks great, thanks, and I was able to login and also change my password
and get there again.

Little thing:
the first link
http://vao.stsci.edu/directory/oai.aspx
does not work, or maybe my browser(FireFox) does not like it.

Also I am not sure how to get to my published services to edit or just
to check, if I need that, there is publish or developers in new Portal,
and I was not able to get to my services from there
( from
http://vao.stsci.edu/publishing/
I am treated like I only can create new service, and I could not find way
from there to find my services, but from link
http://nvo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/nvoregistration.html below previous, I am back to
my old way of dealing with my services and I can do anything I want)

We can talk about that in Spain...
Thanks