proposition of call in Napoli

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Wed Apr 6 06:20:20 PDT 2011

Hi Gretchen, I propose a talk for Renaud and me at interop

Presentation on registries and validators
Renaud Savalle & Pierre Le Sidaner

Application of the service validator built by VO Paris Data centre
He will present an application based on our validator
http://voparis-validator.obspm.fr/, that query the registries and
performs an automatic validation of services every day. Our tool
produces the result on a web page showing which services are validated
The aim is to keep the number of day since the service validation status
have not changed.
   We hope that it will be of help to design a record management politic
for services that are no longer valid.
   We will also present the difficulties we had to get results from
registries, in order to write this application.

cheers
Renaud &Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr