proposition of call in Napoli

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Wed Apr 6 06:43:18 PDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

This is great.  I am working on an agenda and this is good timing.  stay tuned,  i will send out a preliminary one hopefully early next week...guessing there may be some minor adjustments needed but we basically have the validation and standards covered.  there will be good discussion i believe on the registry dal extensions.

Cheers,
-Gretchen