RI doc-WSDL mismatch

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 09:04:46 PDT 2008

Hi Ray main clients are:
VODesktop which only uses XQuery and does provide an API for the rest of
the search methods such as keywordSearch but besides some unit testing,
I have not seen a client use these other search methods.
All other Astrogrid components uses another small registry client
library:  Which I believe always uses getResource and I am certain if
one of them does a search/keywordSearch it does not use from&to parameters.

I don't see much of a problem if we change the namespace or not for our
clients.  If it is a small change then another VODesktop release is
scheduled in early September so I suspect we could make the change if
needed.

cheers,
Kevin