potential changes to VODataService!

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:28:58 PDT 2007

Hi Ray -

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Ray Plante wrote:
> I'm not opposed to putting the changes into a v1.1.  It actually raises some
> version issues that we will have to face and so it would be interesting to
> exercise them.  Furthermore, if noone else pipes up on the issue, I'm happy to
> give you final say on which way we go.

As has already been mentioned elsewhere, it may be desirable to make
some tweaks to VODataService to support the SSA capability description.
We won't know until we get further along.  What version of the schema
would be affected (if any changes are required at all) is up to you
registry guys, so long as we are able to register services and process
capability metadata when the time comes.

	- Doug