STC in VOResource records

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Jan 3 10:25:10 PST 2007

ummm, just realised that this doesn't matter if that gloablly unique ID never
needs to be parsed... does it never need to be parsed? I am thinking that if
someone wants to normalise or optimise a large resource document, they may
need to do something like that.

2c,

Pat

--

Patrick Dowler
Tel/Tél: (250) 363-6914                  | fax/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045