new roadmap, meeting schedule

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Mon Apr 2 08:56:57 PDT 2007

Great!!!

Looking forward to making headway on the Registry upgrade efforts here.  George Fekete (JHU) has expressed interest is the STScI/JHU upgrade development and will be available to work with me later in April.  I plan to make significant progress ahead of this time.

To start the ball rolling here,  can we have an update on the current recommendation for STC idref implementation strategy?  I would like this to be spelled out clearly and not make assumptions on how to proceed.

Cheers, Gretchen