Mistakes in registry

Aurelien Stebe Aurelien.Stebe at sciops.esa.int
Tue Feb 7 09:23:34 PST 2006

The typo is really not a problem, you're not the first one.  :)

I saw those level description in the Resource Metadata document,
but in case someone didn't it's good to have the reference.
The first two types of verification I mentioned are clearly level 1 and 2.
Level 3 and 4 are yet less clear, do we consider for example data
quality to be level 4 and what about reliability ? It could be left aside.

Cheers,
Aurelien