Mistakes in registry

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 07:04:27 PST 2006

Ray,

your validator seems to have some problems. It's just told me this

  http://nvo.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8081/validate/ConeSearchValidater?BASEURL=http%3A%2F%2Fag03.ast.cam.ac.uk%3A8080%2Ffirst-dsa%2FSubmitCone%3F&RA=180.0&DEC=20.0&SR=1.0&FORMAT=html&show=fail&show=warn&show=rec&show=pass

implying that the resource/table structure is wrong.  However, this direct
call to the service

  http://ag03.ast.cam.ac.uk:8080/first-dsa/SubmitCone?RA=180&DEC=20&SR=1

seems to have exactly one resource containing eactly one table.

Does the validator do VOTable 1.1?

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523