applications software metadata

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 06:27:15 PST 2006

Sebastien,

if the interactive-application aspects and the embedded-application aspects
were modelled as Capability sub-types, then we could have an application
description that included both.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523