2-stage identifier resolution

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Fri Apr 21 07:23:01 PDT 2006

Sorry but I'm a little confused where this element comes into play with
the Registry resource entity..  Does this mean each event is registered
or is there a resource with a collection of events?
I'm assuming since we've got to the detail of resolving uri's that it is
the former.  Trying to understand the scalability here with parsing,
etc.

-Gretchen