Question: harvesting managed vs. all resource records

John Good jcg at ipac.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 31 07:06:54 PST 2005

Ray -

Does the Registry infrastructure keep track of the "point of origin"
(the Registry where the data was first entered)?  You could then
allow additional constraints that specified the point(s) of origin in
general ("give me all the records that you have that were originally
entered into the CDS Registry").  Your constraint is just a special
case of this.

- John