RI discussion topics

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:29:52 PST 2005

Hi,

As you may have noticed, Kevin and I been working on trying to tighten up
the Registry Interface Working Draft so that it can be in fairly complete
shape by the May meeting.  There are a handful of loose ends that I think
could use some discussion.

To that end, I've set up a discussion page on the twiki,
RegistryInterfacePre10Discussion, which is accessible from the
RegistryInterface page where the latest spec is posted
(http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegistryInterface).  There I've
listed five questions that I think we need some feedback on with pages
where you can add your responses.

To get the discussion going, I'm going to post each question to the mail
list, one at a time and spread out over a couple weeks to give time for
the discussion.  Please feel free to respond either to the email list or
by editing the twiki page.

So, thanks in advance for you help to solidify this standard!