registry matrix picture

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 09:05:55 PDT 2005

AstroGrid has three (full) registries harvesting around the place (afaik -
Kev can fill in details). There'll be a stack more (publishing and full) by
the end of June as we start rolling the system out, and then more after that
as the system is taken up at more data/app centres and as portals are
deployed.

Tony.