registry matrix picture

Yuji SHIRASAKI yuji.shirasaki at nao.ac.jp
Fri Apr 8 18:39:55 PDT 2005

We, JVO, also have a searchable registry which is
periodically harvesting from the following urls:

http://jvo.nao.ac.jp/cgi-bin/publishingRegistry/oai.pl
http://nvo.stsci.edu/voregistry/oai.asp
http://nvo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/nvo/oai.pl
http://hydra.star.le.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-registry/OAIHandlerv0_10

---
Yuji SHIRASAKI, Research Fellow             +81-422-34-3579 (tel)
National Astronomical Observatory of Japan  +81-422-34-3840 (fax)
Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan                 yuji.shirasaki at nao.ac.jp