ownedAuthority element

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 09:51:10 PDT 2005

Okay great thanks Matthew.  I thought your registry did that as well.  Just
wanted to make sure because there for a moment in the e-mail it sounded like
it might not be keeping track of authority id's.

Forget about the comment of a conflict.  It was a Registry type with no
<managedAuthority> and I was logging that as an error even though I know it
is schema valid.

Cheers,
Kevin