Error column in VOResource

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue May 18 07:50:44 PDT 2004

VOTable is not included in VOResource because VOTable is crap at
representing metadata. I agree with Ray that we want to limit metadata creep
for the moment because until we get the DM resolved and have a way of
representing the DM as a schema, we shouldn't increase the metadata in the
registry.

When we do have a decent way of representing metadata then I think the
registry should provide an interface for returning all metadata from a
resource and all that metadata should be in VOResource format - but that
will simply 'include' it from the DM schema.

T.