bandpasses in RM

Nicholas Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 12:51:54 PST 2004

Hi Bob,

for future completeness I think we might need a category for
astro-particles. here i'm thinking of neutrinos, cosmic rays,
gravitational waves and so forth. I'm not quite sure how these fit into
the 'bandpass concept' though but with the wide variety of data from
'astroparticle' observatories coming up (MAGIC, Auger, LISA, etc) I'm sure
we need to be able to allow for this sort of data.

Cheers, Nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist)   Tel:   +44 1223 337503
Institute of Astronomy          FAX:   +44 1223 337523
University of Cambridge         WWW:   http://www.astrogrid.org
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk