Identifiers 1.1

Marco C. Leoni mleoni at eso.org
Thu Mar 4 00:35:11 PST 2004

Hi Ray,
    in order to have clearer document ditribution, it was decided to
avoid the use of the "official" IVOA header in the documents until those
are published in ivoa.net/Documents sections.
Therefore, could you please use the template at
http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/templates/wg_id_tmpl.html: I will put all
the necessary stuff in before publication.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
    Marco