VOResource v0.10

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:34:11 PDT 2004

Hi,

I just want to point out one small consequence of: "According to the XML
Schema standard (Part 1, Sect. 3.3.2, clause 1.2), the use of xsi:type in
the root element is sufficient for defining its type."
I will now be able to legally have a Registry entry:

<conesearch xsi:type="SimpleImageAccess">
</conesearch>

This will make implementing search queries fun!

I hope that we are intending to have a "best uses" guide which says that
although the root element can be anything, it should really be called
"resource".

	Cheers,

	Matthew